Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new ABB scholarship is going on.
Global Early Talent Program (GETP)
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study
- Application Deadline
Aim and Benefits of Global Early Talent Program (GETP)
You will be working as a Global Early Talent Program (GETP) – Finance Track and will be the part of Process Automation Business Area for Process Industries Division based in Modderfontein, South Africa. In this role you will be reporting to Local Bu Controller and will be responsible to learn by doing tasks as directed to support ABB operations. Participate in the Global Trainee program (18-24 months).
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
Requirements for Global Early Talent Program (GETP) Qualification
- Recent graduate (preferably master’s level) in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
- Less than 2 years of work experience.
- Previous initial work experience in the finance function can be considered
- Team spirit and global mindset, persistence, curiosity to learn and open to new ideas, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Fluency in both spoken & written English language is required.
- Support the implementation, delivery and continuous improvement of products.
- Service within defined area, as directed.
- Participate in up to four assignments in two/three countries in order to broaden experience.
- Inter-cultural skills in preparation for taking up and delivering in future professional roles.
- Deliver to the requirements of assigned tasks/projects within the assignment period.
- Participate in formal program training requirements (e.g. Leadership Challenge Program, specific functional training) in order to develop personal, functional and leadership skills.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to ABB on careers.abb
For more details, visit ABB website.