Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) provides temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
Chevron is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Chevron is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for the onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta region. Chevron also has extensive interests in multipartner deepwater operations. We operate the Agbami Field, one of Nigeriaï¿½s largest deepwater discoveries. We also have a nonoperated interest in the Usan Field.... read more... read more... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Chevron scholarship is going on.
Chevron Nigeria Internship
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study
- Application Deadline
Aim and Benefits of Chevron Nigeria Internship
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir managment and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
Duration of Program: July – December 2023
Requirements for Chevron Nigeria Internship Qualification
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Chevron on chevron.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state
– your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– expected start date and duration of internship
- Otherwise upload a separate statement from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
Notes: The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application.
- Mobile Number
- Academic Discipline
- State your Internship start and end dates
For more details, visit Chevron career website