Applications are currently invited from eligible and outstanding international students for the University international student scholarship. This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University.
About Cyprus International University
Starting with 81 students and 45 staff in 1997, CIU has shown a phenomenal growth by reaching to 18,000 students and over 1000 staff in only 24 years. We are committed to advance in academic excellence, sustainable development, continual innovation and creating a diverse community by empowering students to achieve lifelong success. The strategic geopolitical location of the island of Cyprus and its proximity to the birthplace of civilization has played an important role in what Cyprus is today; a small but very international island. This international identity became the inspiration for ...&nb... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Cyprus International University scholarship is going on.
Cyprus International University Global Student Scholarships
Aim and Benefits of Cyprus International University Global Student Scholarships
Cyprus International University provides academic scholarships for its students as an incentive for success, with most students benefiting from 50%, 75% or 100% scholarships or discounted tuition fees. All international students are granted a 50% tuition fee scholarship.
Requirements for Cyprus International University Global Student Scholarships Qualification
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the Cyprus International University International Student Scholarship for the next academic session
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Science Engineering and Health offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Cyprus International University, Turkey.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of the Pacific’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Cyprus International University on intranet.ciu.edu.tr
To be part of this great opportunity for the program, candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Cyprus International University. Thereafter, applicants can proceed to submit an online application.
For more details, visit CIU website