Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2022/2023 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
About Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE)
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) was incorporated in 1996 to manage the company’s deep offshore exploration and production assets. NAE has the distinction of being the first oil and gas company in Nigeria to produce oil from the country’s deep offshore.
NAE has interests in six deep offshore blocks (OML118, OML125, OML134, OML135, OPL2009 and OPL 245) in Nigeria, either as Operator or as Co-Venturer.
In 2011, the company acquired a 50% interest in, and operatorship of, OPL 245, located in ultra-deep waters, as well as a 49% interest in, and operatorship of,... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) scholarship is going on.
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Post Graduates Scholarship
Requirements for Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Post Graduates Scholarship Qualification
To qualify for the 2022/2023 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor's degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2022.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2022 (applicable to overseas category).
Interview date, Process and Venue for Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Post Graduates Scholarship
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies, and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with the above guidelines is required.
Documents Required for Application
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2021/2022 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver's license, Voter's card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2022)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
Application DeadlineJune 3, 2022
How to Apply
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance.pdf
- Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-up during upload.
- Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section
- Click on the "Apply Now" tab.
- Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A). Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click "Apply Now" to submit information at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2022 or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2021/2022 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
For more details,visit NAE website