The University of Adelaide was founded in 1874 with two complementary goals: to prepare new generations of leaders who were distinguished and shaped by education, not birth or wealth and to challenge societal norms that hindered progress or reinforced inequality.
The University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship (International) is a highly competitive award that rewards commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies.
About University of Adelaide
143 years ago the University of Adelaide was founded with a noble goal: to prepare, for South Australia, young leaders shaped by education rather than birth or wealth in a settlement free of old world social and religious inequalities.
The University's first Vice-Chancellor, Dr Augustus Short, had a vision for a university open to investigate new fields such as the sciences, modern literature, art and moral philosophy; This vision was realised in 1882 when the University became the first in Australia to grant degrees in science.
The spirit of enquiry was further embraced and the freedom ... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of scholarship is going on.
University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship
Each Faculty will award only two scholarships of a 50% reduction of the tuition fee to the applicant in their faculty with the highest score above an ATAR of 98 or GPA of 6.8.
Requirements for University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship Qualification
This scholarship is:
- Available for commencing students.
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement
- Available for study in any discipline.
- Applicants who have achieved an academic level on par with the following: For undergraduate programs, a raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent is required, as well as A GPA of 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent is required for postgraduate coursework programs.
Documents Required for Application
- Academic transcripts and graduation certificates for all school and tertiary studies you have undertaken (original language and certified English translations)
- Official English testing results from IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson or Cambridge CAE/CPE (if applicable)
- Syllabus of subjects if you wish to be considered for advanced standing (credit transfer)
- Any professional qualification or memberships you may have
- A copy of your passport and visa (if applicable)
- Payment of AUD $110 for the Application Fee (required upon submission)
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
- It is not necessary to apply for the University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements. No separate Scholarship application form is required. Scholarship recipients will be confirmed at the point of acceptance.
- A list of eligible students will be provide to faculties for selection of scholarships. Successful applicants will be advised in writing within fourteen days of faculty approval.
For more details,visit University of Adelaide website