The UWE Bristol invites applications from international students who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
About University of the West of England (UWE)
The University of the West of England (also known as UWE Bristol, or simply UWE) is a public university located near the city of Bristol, United Kingdom. The university has a history dating back to the Merchant Venturers Navigation School which was founded in 1595, with the present institution granted university status in 1992. Its main campus is at Frenchay near Bristol, about 5 miles (8 kilometres) north of the city centre and close to the M32 motorway. UWE Bristol also has campuses at Glenside in north-east Bristol and Bower Ashton, near Ashton Court in south-west Bristol. There is also a r... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of the West of England (UWE) scholarship is going on.
UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship
- Successful applicants will be awarded 50% tuition fees
Requirements for UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship Qualification
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application.
Application DeadlineMay 31, 2023
How to Apply
- You will be invited to apply as part of the application process, if you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above.
- The successful applicants will be notified by the end of June 2023.
- You will have to prove that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fees.
For more details,visit UWE Bristol website