ANU Colleges may offer an ANU PhD Scholarship (stipend). It is normal for recipients to undertake study on a full-time basis. However, in accordance with strict criteria, the scholarship can be awarded for part-time study. International scholars must undertake study on a full-time basis.
About Australian National University (ANU)
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia's capital city, Canberra. Our location points to our unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people.
Our focus on excellence in research and education ensures our graduates are in demand the world-over, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Australian National University (ANU) scholarship is going on.
ANU PhD Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of ANU PhD Scholarship
- Scholarship for 3.5 years;
- Travel and Removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program;
- Thesis allowance;
- Dependent Child allowance (International students only);
- Paid medical and parental leave
Requirements for ANU PhD Scholarship Qualification
These scholarships are available to potential and current students who:
- Are domestic or international students; and
- Have applied for admission to a PhD or Professional Doctorate by Research program; and
- Have a Bachelor degree with first-class honours (some Colleges may consider students with upper second-class honours), or a Master degree with a research component or equivalent from a recognized university.
Application DeadlineAugust 31, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Australian National University (ANU) on www.anu.edu.au
For more details,visit ANU website