As a global institution, Bayes Business School aims to foster greater racial diversity in business. It is offering ten scholarships for Black UK-domiciled undergraduate students from lower-than-average income households.
About Bayes Business School
Bayes Business School (formerly Cass) is a leading global Business School in the City of London. We are known for our world-class business education, excellent research reputation, and our deep engagement with practice.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Bayes Business School scholarship is going on.
Aim and Benefits of Undergraduate Scholarships
Each scholarship covers the full tuition fee (at home-fee level) and a £6,000 annual stipend for three years. Scholarship holders will also be offered mentoring and support.
Requirements for Undergraduate Scholarships Qualification
To be eligible for this scholarship the applicant must:
- Be a UK student, with assessed fee-status equal to ‘home’.
- Be of Black ethnicity:
a) Black African
b) Black Caribbean
c) Black Other
d) Mixed – White and Black Caribbean
e) Mixed – White and Black African
f) Other mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other)
- Be from a household with annual income less or equal to £31,000
- Satisfy Bayes Business School’s offer condition for the chosen course
Documents Required for Application
Before applying please ensure that you satisfy all eligibility criteria and have the following information:
- Name and date of birth
- UCAS ID number (ten-digit number)
- Proof of household income
- A form of ID
- A personal statement of a maximum of 2,500 words, which explains how you will benefit from the scholarship programme. This statement is different from the one submitted to UCAS, as it should include your strengths and plans for the future and also highlight how this scholarship can support these plans.
Application DeadlineMarch 31, 2023
How to Apply
For more details, visit Bayes Business School website.