The EM Analyst Program begins in July with a 4-week training program. Formal training begins with an orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citi, followed by classroom training sessions. Analysts have the opportunity to meet representatives from the teams that make up the both banking and operational divisions within Citi. The classroom training program are followed by 4 x 3-month rotations across various functions of Citi.
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is a US-American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Citigroup scholarship is going on.
Citi Emerging Markets Analyst Program
Aim and Benefits of Citi Emerging Markets Analyst Program
- During your 4-week training program you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics to learn the fundamentals of the analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture.
- Citi is open to your degree background as we will provide you the training you require to excel.
- By the end of the program, Analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities and grown their corporate career.
Requirements for Citi Emerging Markets Analyst Program Qualification
- You have completed your university degree or will complete it prior to June 2022
- You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
- You are fluent in English
- You have less than 3 years of work experience
- You must have completed one year of National Service (if applicable, please upload your NYSC certificate)
Interview date, Process and Venue for Citi Emerging Markets Analyst Program
The program will start in June 2022.
- Req ID 80014104
- Location Lagos, Nigeria
- Job Category BCMA Capital Markets, BCMA Corporate Banking, BCMA Investment Banking, Operations, Treasury and Trade Solutions
Documents Required for Application
- Updated CV,
- Full academic transcript
- ID or passport copy.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Citigroup on citi.avature.net
For more details,visit Citi website