Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria.The future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region. Egbin is located at the heart of a small town called Egbin in Ikorodu Local Government Area of Lagos.
- The Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) provides students great opportunities to acquire industrial skills and experience world-class work culture from our experienced professionals in the industry.
- You will experience first-hand, the practicability of basic engineering principles, scientific theories and how income is generated from power generation.
- You will be assigned to a learning coordinator who will be responsible for your learning activities across various sections throughout your learning experience.
- This programme will give you enormous exposure to the skills and confidence required to become the power industry’s next generation of experts.
- You will enjoy the scenery of a well thought out work-life integrated facility.
About Egbin Power Plc
Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Egbin Power Plc scholarship is going on.
Industrial Attachment Programme
Requirements for Industrial Attachment Programme Qualification
- Students with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) or Upper Credit as at the time of submitting this application.
- Required fields of study are Engineering, Applied Industrial Science, Finance, Information & Technology, and Environmental & Safety.
- Student with a short-term Internship program with a minimum of three months and a maximum of six months.
- Students must be returning to education on a full-time basis upon completion of the programme.
Application DeadlineDecember 8, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Egbin Power Plc on saharagrouplimitednigeria.applytojob.com
For more details, visit Egbin website.