FAJIM Medicare Foundation is pleased to call for scholarship applications for the 2023-2024 academic session.FAJIMMF is an NGO that is committed to improving the Health Status of Nigerians with emphasis on the under-served community. One of its flagship programs is award of scholarship and mentorship of undergraduate students in Health Care Professions.
The Fajim Medicare Foundation Scholarship grant was established to give financial help to undergraduate students studying medical related courses in the university.
About Fajim Medicare Foundation
FAJIMMF is an NGO that is committed to improving the Health Status of Nigerians with emphasis on the under-served community. One of its missions is to encourage students to take up careers in the Health Care Professions through scholarships.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Fajim Medicare Foundation scholarship is going on.
Fajim Medicare Foundation Scholarship Program
Aim and Benefits of Fajim Medicare Foundation Scholarship Program
- Recipients of the Fajim Medicare Foundation Scholarship will receive cash awards in cheque up to a sum of N100,000.00 to N200,000.00.
Requirements for Fajim Medicare Foundation Scholarship Program Qualification
To be eligible for the Fajim Medicare Foundation Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an undergraduate student of Oyo State Origin in any Nigerian Public University
- Be a student of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Radiography or Medical Laboratory Science
- Be in the second year (200level) of your degree with CGPA of not less than 3.5 or its equivalent
Application DeadlineSeptember 18, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Fajim Medicare Foundation on docs.google.com
- All applications are carried out via the online platform approved by the organization.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to take a Virtual Screening examination/interview. .
- Only candidates who are truly indigent will be supported.
For more details,visit FAJIM website