The scholarship recognizes students who excel in the academic disciplines of social justice, global health, global citizenship and environmental sustainability. This year, Flywire is doubling the number of scholarships offered to global students through The Flywire Charitable Foundation, bringing the total number of scholarships to 16.
The Flywire Charitable Foundation 2023 scholarships are available to students studying in the following academic fields:
- Social Justice
The Social Justice Scholarship honors students who are passionate about addressing systemic inequalities and promoting social justice. As social justice issues, including but not limited to: policing, anti-LGBTQ+ legislation, religious persecution, sexism, racism and sexual violence continue to dominate the world news, the need for significant social justice reform has only increased. These scholarships will be awarded to tomorrow’s leaders who are committed to eradicating racism, violence, systemic biases and other acts of intolerance.
- Global Health
The Global Health Scholarship recognizes students who are committed to promoting health and wellbeing on a global scale. It aims to support students who are dedicated to addressing health disparities and improving access to healthcare in underprivileged communities. Recipients of this scholarship are expected to use their education and skills to advance the cause of global health and promote healthcare equity. They may also be expected to engage in research and advocacy to address global health challenges and develop innovative solutions to improve health outcomes around the world.
- Global Citizenship
The Global Citizenship Scholarship recognizes students who are committed to promoting global citizenship and cultural understanding around the world. As global conflicts have escalated across the world stage, it is now more important than ever to elevate humanity when addressing challenges across social, political, and economic issues. Scholarships in this category will be awarded to students who work to break down cultural barriers and promote mutual respect and understanding among people from diverse backgrounds in their communities and the world.
- Environmental Sustainability
The Environmental Sustainability scholarship recognizes students who work to protect the environment and pioneer sustainability initiatives. One of the critical resources that we have is a healthy planet, yet the ongoing threats to environmental health continue to endanger our livelihood. Scholarships in this category will be awarded to students who are actively working to reduce the environmental impact of human-made activities and preserving Earth’s natural resources for all future generations.
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company. We combine our proprietary global payments network, next-gen payments platform and vertical-specific software to deliver the most important and complex payments for our clients and their customers.
Flywire leverages its vertical-specific software and payments technology to deeply embed within the existing A/R workflows for its clients across the education, healthcare and travel vertical markets, as well as in key B2B industries. Flywire also integrates with leading ERP systems, such as NetSuite, so organizations can optimize the ... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Flywire scholarship is going on.
Flywire Charitable Foundation Scholarship Program
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study
- Application Deadline
June 2, 2023
Aim and Benefits of Flywire Charitable Foundation Scholarship Program
- For the 2023 academic year, sixteen total scholarships of $5,000 USD each will be awarded.
Requirements for Flywire Charitable Foundation Scholarship Program Qualification
- The scholarships are open to undergraduate students in all majors.
- Applicants must be enrolled for the 2023 Fall term. Funds cannot be deferred for future terms.
- Each student can only apply to one of the four scholarship categories.
- Applicants can hold citizenship from any country but must be attending an institution located in one of the countries listed below.
- The applicant’s higher education institution must located in one of the following countries: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Republic of, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, British Virgin Islands.
Application DeadlineJune 2, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Flywire on flywire.scholarshipsplatform.com
Applications MUST be submitted by Friday, June 2nd, 2023 at 11:59 PM UTC. Note that any applications submitted after this point will not be accepted or reviewed.
For more details,visit Flywire website