The Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China invites applications from individuals who has interest in studying for a degree program at any Chinese Institution.
MOFCOM Scholarship is set up by Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China to further strengthen the communication and cooperation between China and other countries as well as to develop talents for developing countries.
About Chinese Government
Chinese Government Scholarship—Chinese University Program is a scholarship established by Ministry of Education (MOE) to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. MOE authorized USTC to recruit full-time master and doctoral students under the Chinese Government Scholarship since 2008.
... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Chinese Government scholarship is going on.
Government of China MOFCOM Scholarship
- OrganisationChinese Government
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study
- Application Deadline
May 31, 2023
Aim and Benefits of Government of China MOFCOM Scholarship
- Students are exempt from tuition fee, teaching material fee, research and survey fee, allowance of English-taught program, dissertation guidance fee;
- Free on-campus accommodation;
- Monthly stipend:
- 36000RMB per year per master student,
- 42000RMB per year per PhD student;
- One-off resettlement fee: 3000RMB per person;
- Free medical insurance for international students;
- One-time round-trip international airfare for all the students (First time fly to China after enrollment, and Fly back to home country while graduation), and a maximum of “n-1” (“n” is for the length of schooling year which is set while the student was enrolled by the program, “n” is less than or equal to three) round-trip international airfares for home visits (one time per year set at the end of an academic year);
- The annual review is compulsory for all students. Those who pass the review may continue to enjoy full scholarships in the next year.
- Other expenses shall be managed and used by the Ministry of Commerce or the universities as a whole, and shall not be distributed to students. The Ministry of Commerce only provides students with financial assistance within their enrolled academic duration. Students who postpone their graduation will not receive the continuing sponsorship.
Requirements for Government of China MOFCOM Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a developing country other than the People’s Republic of China, and under the age of 45 (born after September 1, 1974)
- Be in good health
- Have at least three years’ working experience
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for master’s program;
- Be a master’s degree holder when applying for doctoral program;
- Have sufficient English or Chinese proficiency which meets the academic requirements of the program.
Application DeadlineMay 31, 2023
How to Apply
Applicants should apply to any Chinese university of their choice. Visit www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or https://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in.
For more details,visit Government of China website