The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) is a global initiative designed by the School of Business of Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) to nurture future business leaders. Since launching in 2018, it has attracted many highly?talented and intellectually-motivated international students who demonstrated leadership potential and aspired to make a difference to our designated full-time taught postgraduate business programmes.
About Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU)
Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) (Chinese:) is a publicly funded tertiary institution with a Christian education heritage. It was established as Hong Kong Baptist College with the support of American Baptists, who provided both operating and construction funds and personnel to the school in its early years.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) scholarship is going on.
International Postgraduate Scholarships (IPS)
Aim and Benefits of International Postgraduate Scholarships (IPS)
Full tuition fee waiver PLUS living allowance (approximately US$12,820)
Requirements for International Postgraduate Scholarships (IPS) Qualification
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL (for applicants whose bachelor’s degrees were obtained from non-English medium institutions)
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
IPS Scholarship Eligibility:
You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our designated full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside Mainland China, Macau SAR and Hong Kong SAR
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to take part in HKBU’s internationalisation projects and activities during the study period
- The admission committee of each programme will evaluate each application thoroughly based on all the information submitted in the online application as well as the applicant’s interview performance. Please note that the IPS is a competitive scholarship for highly-qualified international students. The programme office may offer a scholarship other than the IPS, or even no scholarships, to an admitted international student.
- Click here to learn more about the scholarships, other than the IPS, offered to international students by the programmes.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) on iss.hkbu.edu.hk
- Submit your application online to one of the designated full-time postgraduate programmes offering the IPS. Competition increases as the year progresses, so you are recommended to submit your application early.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$450.
- All prospective students with nationalities outside of the Greater China, who have submitted an online application to one of the designated full-time postgraduate programmes offering the IPS will be considered for the IPS or other scholarships simultaneously. A separate application for a scholarship is not required.
For more details, visit HKBU website.