IDEO Last Mile Money is looking for promising early-stage ventures that are bringing digital financial services to underserved communities in emerging markets. They would particularly like to invite teams that reach out to female customers digitally or through merchants and agents.
Are you expanding digital financial services in emerging markets, with a specific emphasis on reaching women? If so, apply now for the Last Mile Money Accelerator Program and get closer to product-market fit with tailored design assistance and a $50,000 grant.
IDEO is a global design company. We believe a better future is for all of us to design.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new IDEO scholarship is going on.
IDEO Last Mile Money Accelerator Program
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study
- Application Deadline
May 26, 2023
Aim and Benefits of IDEO Last Mile Money Accelerator Program
- Grant size up to $50k
- Customized design assistance
- Weekly design office hours are available, with the possibility of 4-6 week embedded design sprints with IDEO designers.
- Mentorship that is effective
- Gain access to a network of mentors from telecommunications companies, fast-moving consumer goods companies, technology firms, investors, and other organizations.
- Fundraising advice
- Receive one-on-one coaching to help you develop a fundraising strategy and narrative, as well as introductions to the LMM network.
Requirements for IDEO Last Mile Money Accelerator Program Qualification
- At the last mile, place a strategic emphasis on women.
- Women make up a significant portion of your current growth, and you are investing resources in increasing female users.
- Increase the earnings of mobile money agents and micro-merchants.
- Agent training and onboarding, float loan provision, and other services
- Allow micro-merchants to use digital financial services.
- Cash-in/cash-out and bill-pay services, digital currency, or a formal credit offering
Application DeadlineMay 26, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to IDEO on docs.google.com
For more details, visit IDEO website.