AgroHack Challenge is seeking innovative ideas across the value chain of the agriculture industry. These ideas will be accelerated to create new opportunities for many young Nigerians.
The key objective of AgroHack Challenge is to harness innovative solutions that will enhance rapid growth in the agriculture food sector and increase output and profitability for farmers, create new jobs and increase food security in Nigeria.
About MasterCard Foundation
The Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. All people, no matter where their starting point in life, should have an equal chance to succeed. We believe that with access to education, financial services, and skills training, people can have that chance. Our focus is helping economically disadvantaged young people in Africa to find opportunities to move themselves, their families, and their communities out of poverty to a better life.... read more... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new MasterCard Foundation scholarship is going on.
Aim and Benefits of AgroHack Challenge
- Participants stand a chance to win up to N1,000,000
- Participate in a 5-day Enterprise boot camp
- Intense mentorship from a pool of international mentors
- Business support services
- Access to investors
- Access potential clients
- New market opportunities
Requirements for AgroHack Challenge Qualification
- Applicants must be between 18 – 35 age;
- Must have a team (minimum of 2);
- Have an innovative or scalable business idea or model in the agricultural sector (ranging anywhere from farm to fork);
- Innovation should be able to transform a community, a nation, a region, or have a global impact;
- Have a minimum viable product;
- Have a business model with a clear customer segment;
- Have any market traction.
Application DeadlineOctober 3, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to MasterCard Foundation on reg.smetoolkit.ng
For more details,visit Mastercard Foundation website