Miller Center for social entrepreneurship is thrilled to announce a call for applications to the next cohort of our highly sought-after accelerator program, designed exclusively for social enterprises like yours.
Our next cohort will begin the week of December 4, 2023.
If admitted and enrolled, you will be eligible for a free ticket to SOCAP23 and have an opportunity to present your enterprise at Miller Center’s SOCAP reception. SOCAP23 is a global ecosystem convening event taking place October 23-25, 2023 in San Francisco.
It is one of the key highlights of the year on the social enterprise calendar.
About Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship
Miller Center is at the forefront of the global social entrepreneurship movement, with a robust track record of accelerating social enterprises since 2003.
Social entrepreneurs around the world are innovating solutions to tackle our most pressing social problems and addressing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). We believe that social entrepreneurship is leading the way in transforming markets for good and ultimately propelling us to end poverty.
Our work with social entrepreneurs is creating proof points for the case that business can be a driving force for positive... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship scholarship is going on.
Miller Center Accelerator Program
Aim and Benefits of Miller Center Accelerator Program
- Tailored Support: The program offers a personalized approach to meet the unique needs of your social enterprise. They work closely with you to identify your organization’s strengths and challenges, providing expert guidance to drive growth and maximize your impact.
- World-Class Mentors: Gain access to a network of experienced mentors, industry experts, and successful social entrepreneurs who are committed to sharing their knowledge and helping you navigate the complexities of scaling a social enterprise.
- Funding Opportunities: They understand the importance of financial resources in driving your mission forward. Through their extensive network of impact investors and philanthropists, they connect you to potential funding opportunities that align with your social and financial goals.
- Global Exposure: Participating in the accelerator program provides you with invaluable exposure to a global community of social entrepreneurs, investors, and thought leaders. Forge strategic partnerships, collaborate with like-minded individuals, and amplify your impact on a global scale.
- Post-Program Support: their commitment to your success extends beyond the duration of the accelerator program. Benefit from ongoing support, including access to resources, networking events, and alumni initiatives to help you sustain and grow your social enterprise.
Requirements for Miller Center Accelerator Program Qualification
- A senior leader (e.g. CEO, Executive Director, Managing Director)
- Fluent in English
- Has consistent and reliable access to internet connectivity
- Proficient in Excel
- Has the availability to participate in the 6-month program requiring:
- Weekly 1-hour calls with mentors
- Commitment to work a few hours per week on plan to become more investable
- Committed to creating positive benefits for people living in poverty, addressing one or more of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Intentional about supporting women’s economic empowerment, climate resilience, or the intersection of both (see below for how Miller Center identifies women’s economic empowerment
and climate resilience).
- Committed to scale its solution far beyond current operations
- Operational for at least a year and delivering products/services to customers
- Has at least $20,000 USD (or local currency equivalent) in annual earned income and is not entirely dependent on contributions or grants
- Working financial model forecasting cash flow, balance sheet, income statement
- Minimum 3 full-time staff (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3-month cash runway
Application DeadlineAugust 25, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship on millersocent.tfaforms.net
For more details,visit Miller Center website