France, as a major player in the fight against climate change and guarantor of the spirit of the Paris Agreement, is launching a new MOPGA visiting fellowship program geared towards strengthening scientific contributions to climate change issues raised by the COPs.
This seventh Make Our Planet Great Again (MOPGA) call for applications is intended to welcome at least 40 early career researchers wishing to carry out their research in France. The program is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research, and implemented by Campus France.
About Campus France
Created by the law of July 27th, 2010, Campus France is a public enterprise of an industrial and commercial nature. Find below the agency's different committees and the organisational chart.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Campus France scholarship is going on.
MOPGA Visiting Fellowship Program
- OrganisationCampus France
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study
- Application Deadline
January 9, 2024
Aim and Benefits of MOPGA Visiting Fellowship Program
The fellowship includes the following benefits:
– Monthly allowance of 2,500 euros
– Moving allowance of 500 euros
– Support for social security coverage
– Support for health insurance
A visiting fellowship agreement with the French host institution will be established between the institutions and the laureates. It will specify the means and resources made available by the host laboratory so that the researcher can carry out the research project.
Requirements for MOPGA Visiting Fellowship Program Qualification
Individuals fitting the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Applicants who do NOT hold French citizenship
- Foreign researchers holding a doctoral degree for less than 5 years (must have passed their thesis defense between January 2019 and January 2024)
- Foreign researchers who have not resided in France between October 9th 2023 and January 9th 2024 (more than 90 days)
Interview date, Process and Venue for MOPGA Visiting Fellowship Program
- October 9th 2023: Application period opens
- January 9th 2024: Application period ends
- End of June 2024 : Notification of the results
- Between September 2024 and December 2024 (at the latest): Arrival in France and start of the fellowship
Documents Required for Application
- CV including the list of your publications in English (4 pages max)
- PhD Diploma (or certificate of PhD diploma)
- CV of your research supervisor in the French host institution (2 pages max)
- Letter of support from the French host institution
- Letters of recommendation (3 max)
- Passport or proof of ID
Application DeadlineJanuary 9, 2024
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Campus France on campusfrance.smapply.io
For more details, visit the website.