Nigeria LNG Limited is the proud sponsor of three of the biggest and most prestigious prizes in Africa for science, literature, and literary criticism: The Nigeria Prize for Science and The Nigeria Prize for Literature, each worth USD100,000 in award money, and The Nigeria Prize for Literary Criticism with a N1 million cash reward. This annual prize for science was instituted in 2004 by Nigeria LNG to recognise outstanding scientific achievements by scientists in line with its vision of helping to build a better Nigeria.
Title: Innovation for Enhancement of Healthcare Therapy
- Entries are invited from Scientists and Innovators worldwide for advancing scientific solutions to a prescribed problem as captured by the theme for the year, Innovation for Enhancement of Healthcare Therapy.
- Cure or protocols for effective management of specific/particular health challenges.
- Technologies/Protocols for effective management of healthcare therapy.
- Processes for managing major outbreaks/pandemics.
About Nigeria LNG Limited
Nigeria LNG Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria's vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export. The establishment of NLNG is backed by the NLNG Act.
The company is owned by four shareholders, namely, the Federal Government of Nigeria, represented by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (49%); Shell (25.6%); Total Gaz Electricite Holdings France? (15%) and Eni (10.4%). It has wholly owned subsidiaries: Bonny Gas Transport (BGT) Limited and NLNG Ship Management Limited... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Nigeria LNG Limited scholarship is going on.
- OrganisationNigeria LNG Limited
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study
- Application Deadline
April 20, 2023
Aim and Benefits of Nigeria Prize
- The winner(s) would receive an award of USD100,000.00.
Requirements for Nigeria Prize Qualification
- The award is open to scientists an innovators worldwide (Nigerians and non-Nigerians) involved in the application of science to proffer innovations for enhancement of healthcare therapy.
- Members of the Advisory Board or Panel of Judges or their relatives are not allowed to enter their works for the Science Prize during their year of service as well as the following year.
- Nigeria LNG staff or their family members are ineligible to enter for the prize.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Nigeria Prize
- Winner(s), if any, will be announced to the public in September, 2023 and presented in October, 2023.
Application DeadlineApril 20, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigeria LNG Limited on www.thenigeriaprizes.org
For more details, visit Nigeria LNG Limited website