The authorities of the Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) have released the conditions to be eligible for the available scholarships and discounts in the 2022-2023 academic session.
Parents will get the following SIBLING discount if they have more than one child in NILE.
- 2 children – 5%
- 3 children – 10%
- 4 children – 15%
- 5 children and above – 20%
- Siblings must share a common biological parent.
- The discount will apply to each NEW sibling and be valid for the normal duration of the studies.
Institutions sponsoring applicants to NILE Postgraduate programs will be offered INSTITUTION discounts as follows for the students joined this session only:
- 5– 10 = 10%
- 10 – 20 = 15%
- 20 and above = 20%
About Nile University of Nigeria
Fully accredited, with strong academic credentials and best in class faculties, Nile University of Nigeria is committed to providing the best development experience to our students on our safe and serene Abuja campus with state of the art learning, accommodation and recreational facilities. With 6 academic faculties for undergraduate and post graduate studies: Medical and Health Sciences, Engineering, Natural and Applied Sciences, Law, Management Sciences, Arts and Social Sciences, we are dedicated to student success and our focus on employability ensures that our students are empowered wit...... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Nile University of Nigeria scholarship is going on.
Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships & Discounts
Aim and Benefits of Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships & Discounts
All Undergraduate Programs EXCEPT Law & Medicine, 320 above + 6 A1 will be offered 100% scholarship
NOTE: WAEC/JAMB results should be present year’s result
- First-class graduates of NILE (undergraduate programs) will be offered 50% scholarships (excluding PhD).
- NILE graduates (undergraduate programs), other than first class, will be offered 20% scholarships (excluding PhD).
- NILE graduates from PGD to MSc, from MSc to MPhil, from MPhil to PhD will be offered 10%.
SPORTS: Students with outstanding performance in sports at national or professional level will get up-to 100% scholarship if they participate in NILE team.
Requirements for Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships & Discounts Qualification
- Undergraduate applicants will only be allowed to use either of JAMB or WASSCE results for the above referenced scholarships. WASSCE/JAMB results must be for the current year.
- Applicants for undergraduate programs with both JAMB scores of 320 and above + WASSCE of 6 A’s would be offered 100% scholarships.
- Recipients of undergraduate scholarships must maintain a minimum average CGPA of 3.50 in order to retain their scholarships for the subsequent session.
- Recipients of scholarships must not be involved in any act of misconduct or contravene NILE’s regulations.
- Scholarships are limited to quotas as determined by the management of NILE and will be offered on first come first serve basis.
- NILE reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship offered should the need arise.
Documents Required for Application
Each candidate should submit following documents to the admission office:
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Copies of Official Examination Results
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization records
- Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal
- 4 Recent Passport Photograph
Note: The University conducts a Screening Exercise prior to the offer of admission which is mandatory for all applicants. Please do carefully read the procedures below for more on Screening and other placement issues.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nile University of Nigeria on www.nileuniversity.edu.ng
For more details, visit the website.