The NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) is a one-year full-time interdisciplinary postgraduate program in Technology, Entrepreneurship, and Design. During the program, Scholars will learn and study concepts in technology, entrepreneurship and design, management, and leadership.
The Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) is a tertiary education institution located in Nigeria and established to deliver world-class science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM), and Management academic excellence in Africa at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. The vision is to deliver 5,000 STEM leaders by 2030 and ultimately be ranked as one of the top 50 global institutions in STEM education.
About Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM)
The Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) is a pioneering higher education initiative to identify and train the next generation of leaders in technology and management for Africa. NUTM will strive for excellence in technology and management, and become a hub for best-in-class learning and research. It will focus on areas in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, and Management in its academic offerings at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. In the next 10 years, NUTM aspires to be among the top five universities in Africa, and the best in Nigeria....... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) scholarship is going on.
NUTM Scholarship Program
Aim and Benefits of NUTM Scholarship Program
- Global faculty: Lectures and workshops delivered by leading faculty from Africa and beyond.
- Career Development: Robust Career Center along with placement support and workplace-ready toolkit consisting of coursework and industry sessions.
- TEDLab: Entrepreneurship capstone project to build a venture from scratch.
- Shadow a Leader: Full-time opportunity to shadow a senior leader and work on a company’s project through a six-week internship.
- Industry Mentorship: Guest lectures, workshops, and individual mentorship by eminent leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Immersion Programs: Activities geared at gaining exposure to international business, digitization, and culture.
Requirements for NUTM Scholarship Program Qualification
- Applicant must have a recognized bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Must not be older than 35 years of age as of the date of application.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM) on app.nutmng.org
- The online application is open to individuals registering for programs offered by the Nigerian University of Technology and Management (NUTM).
- NUTM will use only email IDs submitted at the time of registration for all correspondences until the enrolment is complete.
- Under no circumstance will NUTM accept email ID changes during the entire application process.
For more details,visit NUTM website