Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.?Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software, and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and every moment.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
The best way to learn is by doing. Develop your skills and acquire valuable experience in a fast-paced, challenging and results-driven global organization.
Why not join our 2023 Graduate Trainee Program commencing in February 2023!
About Schneider Electric
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Schneider Electric scholarship is going on.
Graduate Trainee Program
Aim and Benefits of Graduate Trainee Program
- Buddy/mentor - who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company.
- Training tailored to your needs/experience.
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, and integration events.
- Exposure to a range of Schneider-Electric Process Automation technologies and products.
- Experience in being part of the Schneider-Electric Africa expansion plans.
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills.
Requirements for Graduate Trainee Program Qualification
- You are currently pursuing or have completed a university degree (BEng, BSc Eng or BEng Tech Honours) in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation/Control, Electrical & Computer Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering.
- Recent graduate (2022 - 2023) with no formal work experience
- Excellent command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Open and supportive personality with a genuinely inquisitive nature
- Willingness to work both nationally and internationally as and when required
- Customer First – always willing to put customers and others first
- Embrace Different – comfortable dealing with different cultures and embracing change
- Dare to Disrupt – not afraid to do things differently and challenge the status quo
- Learn Every Day – eagerness to learn new skills (fast), a growth mindset
- Act like Owners – take ownership of tasks and not rely on others to drive you
- A positive attitude, with an eagerness to learn and a flexible approach to working.
- Ability to problem solve, capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within diverse teams.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Schneider Electric on schneiderele.taleo.net
For more details, visit Schneider Electric website