A 12-month internship opportunity for 2 x youth with post-matric: degree in Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology or equivalent HR degree. The Interns will be placed within the Human Resource department and will gain practical experience in Recruitment, Payroll, Employee Relations, Talent Management and multi-functional administrative duties.
Created in 1924 to enable France to play a key role in the great oil and gas adventure, TotalEnergies has always been driven by an authentic pioneering spirit. It has discovered some of the most productive fields in the world. Its refineries have created increasingly sophisticated products and its extensive distribution network has rolled out an ever-expanding range of services.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new TotalEnergies scholarship is going on.
Total Human Resources Internship Programme
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study
- Application Deadline
Requirements for Total Human Resources Internship Programme Qualification
- Degree in Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology or equivalent HR degree.
- Required entry Years of relevant experience: less than 1 year or none
- Communication skills
- Research skills
- Report writing skills (MS Word and MS PowerPoint)
Interview date, Process and Venue for Total Human Resources Internship Programme
- Completed Degree
- Less than 25 years of age
- Not more than one year working experience
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TotalEngergies Employment Equity plan
Documents Required for Application
- Final year Transcript and copy of Degree if available
- Copy of ID
- Matric Certificate
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
For more details,visit TotalEnergies website