The Bartlett Promise aims to enable students from backgrounds that are underrepresented in The Bartlett, to pursue studies at The Bartlett, UCL’s Faculty of the Built Environment. This scholarship is open to applicants who are nationals of a Bartlett-approved list of Sub-Saharan African countries pursuing a Bartlett master’s program.
About University College London
Founded in 1826 in the heart of London, UCL is London's leading multidisciplinary university, with more than 13,000 staff and 42,000 students from 150 different countries
We are a diverse community with the freedom and courage to challenge, to question and to think differently. Through a progressive approach to teaching and research, our world leading academics, curious students and outstanding staff continually pursue excellence, break boundaries and make an impact on real world problems.... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University College scholarship is going on.
University College London Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University College London Masters Scholarship
- Full overseas tuition fees and an annual allowance of £16,008 to cover living and study expenses for the normal duration of the program at UCL.
- In addition: a flight to and from the UK; UK study visa costs; English language assessment costs; health test costs; and the NHS Immigration Health Supplement charge.
- 100 Bartlett Master’s application fee waivers worth £90 each are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All Promise scholars will also receive on-going academic and career support during their study.
Requirements for University College London Masters Scholarship Qualification
- be a national of one of The Bartlett’s approved list 2 of Sub-Saharan African (SSA) countries and resident in an eligible SSA country
- must not hold a British or dual British citizenship
- have an offer of admission to a Bartlett master’s programme for study in 2023/24 which is either unconditional or conditional only on English language
- be in financial need as assessed by UCL 3
Interview date, Process and Venue for University College London Masters Scholarship
- We will consider your educational, personal and financial circumstances.
- You will need to demonstrate these in your application.
- Assessment of applications will be made in relation to the eligibility criteria.
Application DeadlineMarch 31, 2023
How to Apply
- You must first secure a place on a Bartlett master’s programme.
- If you wish to receive an email notification when the application form is available, please register your interest in studying at The Bartlett.
For more details,visit UCL website