A number of Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) are offered to students from low-income countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because suitable educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
About University of Oxford
As the oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford is a unique and historic institution. There is no clear date of foundation, but teaching existed at Oxford in some form in 1096 and developed rapidly from 1167, when Henry II banned English students from attending the University of Paris.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Oxford scholarship is going on.
University of Oxford Reach Oxford Scholarships
Aim and Benefits of University of Oxford Reach Oxford Scholarships
- Course fees
- Grant for living costs
- One return air fare per year
Requirements for University of Oxford Reach Oxford Scholarships Qualification
To be considered for the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023, applicants must meet the underlisted requirements:
- Applicants must be nationals of countries who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Must have been offered admission into any of the undergraduate programmes at Oxford University
- Must possess exceptional academic results and also great leadership qualities.
- Applicants should be willing to return to their home country after the completion of their studies.
- Applicants who have not studied at an undergraduate level before will be given priority.
Application DeadlineFebruary 9, 2023
How to Apply
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2022, and be successful in gaining a place.
- Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2023 entry will be made available on this page in January 2023.
- For 2023 entry applicants who apply by the 8 February 2023 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2023.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2023.
For more details,visit University of Oxford website