UNSW offers a wide range of scholarships and awards to support international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
About University of South Wales(UNSW)
The University of New South Wales (UNSW), also known as UNSW Sydney, is a public research university based in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It is one of the founding members of Group of Eight, a coalition of Australian research-intensive universities.
Established in 1949, UNSW is a research university. It is one of the members of Universitas 21, a global network of research universities. It has international exchange and research partnerships with over 200 universities around the world. UNSW is also one of the leading Australian u... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of South Wales(UNSW) scholarship is going on.
UNSW Scholarship Program
Aim and Benefits of UNSW Scholarship Program
- Minimum of $5,000 for 1 year
Requirements for UNSW Scholarship Program Qualification
- Must be an international student; and
- Have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 3 2023 by 31 July 2023.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 3 2023.
Interview date, Process and Venue for UNSW Scholarship Program
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW
Application DeadlineJuly 31, 2023
How to Apply
For more details,visit UNSW website