The University of Waikato, New Zealand is awarding an exciting opportunity to students who want to undertake a degree program at the Institution.
The University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship was established to promote educational opportunities, foster internationalisation and support talented international students who are enrolling into foundation, undergraduate, or postgraduate programmes for the first time at the University of Waikato.
About University of Waikato
This University is committed to delivering a world-class education and research portfolio, providing a full and dynamic university experience, distinctive in character, and pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of scholarship is going on.
University of Waikato Excellence Scholarships
Aim and Benefits of University of Waikato Excellence Scholarships
- Up to NZD$15,000 towards tuition fees
Requirements for University of Waikato Excellence Scholarships Qualification
- Applicants must be enrolling for the first time into undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the University of Waikato.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have good academic records
Interview date, Process and Venue for University of Waikato Excellence Scholarships
- Academic merit.
- Potential to become global ambassadors.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
- All candidates can apply while registering themselves through an email account.
- The applicants will receive an email notification confirming the registration.
- Provide all required personal information, e.g., name, email, country, date of birth, etc.
- Provide academic qualification details including the name of degree, institute, main course, specialization, date completed, etc.
- Choose the degree type you wish to pursue.
- Select the semester and year you want to take part in.
- Select the program either master’s or doctoral.
- Ensure to mention the area of your specialization.
- Complete all the required fields that are necessary for registration.
- Ensure to provide supporting documents.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
- The application status can be checked by logging in to your account.
For more details,visit University of Waikato website