Delivered by UONGOZI Institute and Aalto University Executive Education of Finland (Aalto EE), Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership (PGD) aims to motivate participants to become better designers and innovators of effective structures and systems for better results.
It is undertaken on an annual basis with a total of 10 modules. Each module runs for one month, consisting of 2-3 days in-class workshops and online individual or group assignments.
Completion of this programme requires attending all modules and completing several written pre- and post-assignments and four graded exams. On successful completion, candidates will earn 18 European credits; all of which are transferable to the Aalto EE Executive MBA programme or Aalto EE MBA programme.
“Uongozi” means leadership in Kiswahili, and inspiring and strengthening leadership is the core purpose of our organisation. Based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, UONGOZI Institute is dedicated to supporting African leaders to attain sustainable development for their nations and for Africa.
We seek to inspire leaders and promote the recognition of the important role of leadership in sustainable development. We believe that:
Leadership is the key to achieving sustainable development
The development of a leader requires specialised grooming
An African model of leadership is v... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new UONGOZI scholarship is going on.
UONGOZI Institute Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of UONGOZI Institute Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership Scholarship
- The tuition fee is EUR 8,000. UONGOZI Institute offers a limited number of merit-based scholarships, including 50% and full tuition awards, to allow as many leaders as possible to receive this prestigious diploma.
Requirements for UONGOZI Institute Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership Scholarship Qualification
- Applicant should have a minimum of five years of work experience in a managerial or senior specialist position;
- Have a bachelor’s degree;
- Advanced command of written and spoken English;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Proficiency in writing academic paper.
Documents Required for Application
- Curriculum vitae (Max 2 pages)
- One page covering letter
- An essay (between 450 – 500 words) explaining the candidate’s leadership successes, challenges and motivation for applying for the programme
- Reference letter indicating sponsorship commitment signed by the candidate and his/her sponsor
- Certified copies of original academic certificates (May be verified with issuing institution if need be)
- Commitment letter from the employer to confirm the applicant’s full participation in the programme
Application DeadlineFebruary 28, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to UONGOZI on docs.google.com
For more details,visit UONGOZI Institute website