The Vital Voices GROW Fellowship is a highly competitive one-year accelerator program for women owners of small and medium businesses in Latin America and the Caribbean, the Middle East and North Africa, and sub-Saharan Africa. The program includes customized business skills training, technical assistance, leadership development, and access to networks to grow their businesses and increase their leadership impact.
Through global and regional online and in-person interventions, fellows focus on strategy and long-term business value paired with action-oriented plans. They amplify their role as leaders in their businesses and their communities to create jobs, stimulate long-term economic growth and produce wider social benefits.
The one-year Vital Voices GROW Fellowship includes:
- Virtual Learning: Through a series of webinars, assignments, one-on-one and small group calls, fellows learn about core topics and assess their businesses in order to develop and implement a strategic plan for growth. Throughout the 12 months of virtual learning, fellows gain skills and knowledge to strengthen business operations, identify and prepare for opportunities for growth and successfully achieve long-term sustainable growth.
- Virtual Convening: Fellows participate in a 3-day online conference focused on leadership and networking. Through dynamic interactive sessions, fellows connect virtually with each other, program partners, Vital Voices trainers and staff, strengthening their Vital Voices global network.
- Growth Services and Support: During the year, fellows learn about various topics and resources that are critical to achieving their business growth goals. They are connected to opportunities and individualized growth services and support provided by Vital Voices and our partners.
About Vital Voices
Vital Voices Global Partnership is a global movement that invests in women leaders who are solving the world’s greatest challenges. We are “venture catalysts,” identifying those with a daring vision for change and partnering with them to make that vision a reality. We scale and accelerate impact through long term investments to expand skills, connections, capacity and visibility. Over the last 22 years, we have built a network of 18,000 change makers across 182 countries who are collectively daring to reimagine a more equitable world for all.
... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Vital Voices scholarship is going on.
VV GROW Fellowship Accelerator Program
- OrganisationVital Voices
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study
- Application Deadline
September 27, 2021
Aim and Benefits of VV GROW Fellowship Accelerator Program
The Vital Voices GROW Fellowship is a highly competitive program that provides customized business skills training and support valued at over US $20,000 per participant. Through the fellowship, participants will:
- Increase their knowledge, skills, and confidence in strategic planning, financial management, marketing & sales, strategic networking, leadership, human resources, communications and other business related topics
- Receive guidance, training and support from global expert business trainers and coaches
- Develop valuable relationships with a group of women business leaders from around the world (VV GROW Cohort 8)
- Participate in a transformative 3-day virtual convening
- Receive referral(s) to business support services and other growth opportunities
- Receive a certificate of program completion
- Become a member of the Vital Voices Global Leadership Network upon graduation
Requirements for VV GROW Fellowship Accelerator Program Qualification
Women business owners in Latin America and the Caribbean, the Middle East and North Africa, and Sub-Saharan Africa, who:
- Own a business that has been in operation for at least 3 years,
- Employ at least 3 full time staff, and
- Generate at least USD $40,000 in annual sales
- Reside in the same country as your business for at least 7 months out of the year
- Are proficient in spoken and written English
Selection Criteria: As an interested applicant, you:
- Are motivated to build the skills and make the changes needed to grow your business
- Have the authority to make critical decisions within your business
- Have demonstrated leadership within your community
- Are enthusiastic about participating in a one-year business accelerator program
- Are willing to have Vital Voices track your business growth for 1 year during the Fellowship, and up to 5 years afterwards and are committed to participate in data collection methods including online surveys and phone calls
Application DeadlineSeptember 27, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Vital Voices on s.alchemer.com
For more details, visit Vital Voices website.