The WAAVP African Foundation will provide a limited number of partial scholarships to assist veterinary parasitologists from Africa to participate in the 29th WAAVP Conference (WAAVP 2023) to be held in Chennai, India, 20-24 August, 2023.
About World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology African Foundation (WAAVP AF)
Established in 1997, the World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology African Foundation (WAAVP AF) has become a successful endowment which awards travel scholarships to Next Generation (NG) African veterinary parasitologists to present their research findings at WAAVP Biennial Conferences. The WAAVP AF goals are threefold: to support deserving awardees ready to present their research to an international audience, to develop global networks, and to bring positive recognition to their institutions, countries and academic fields. The WAAVP AF Committee oversees a successful f... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology African Foundation (WAAVP AF) scholarship is going on.
WAAVP African Foundation Scholarship Program
Aim and Benefits of WAAVP African Foundation Scholarship Program
- Award will fund airfare travel
WAAVP African Foundation Scholarship Program Courses
Requirements for WAAVP African Foundation Scholarship Program Qualification
- Applicants should be veterinary parasitologists from Africa.
Documents Required for Application
- A copy of the abstract(s) for paper(s) or poster(s) which were submitted to the 29th WAAVP Conference Convenor;
- A letter of recommendation from a current supervisor;
- An indication of how other costs (beyond a WAAVP AF grant) will be met (i.e., possibility of obtaining supplemental funds elsewhere);
- Other envisaged contributions to the conference (i.e., workshop participant, chairperson of session, etc.);
- A brief indication of how the applicant sees attendance contributing to his/her development in veterinary parasitology; and
- A 1-2 page Bio/CV including level of applicant (e.g., MS, PhD, Postdoc, etc.) and indication of passport used when travelling.
Application DeadlineFebruary 11, 2023
How to Apply
Download the Scholarship Application Form
Submit applications to:
Dr. Rosina C. Krecek 4302 Berwick Place College Station, TX 77845 USA
E-mail: [email protected]
For more details,visit WAAVP African Foundation website