The Women Techsters Initiative is set out to achieve the following:
- To empower African women to establish start-ups or technology-enabled businesses to build an entrepreneurial mindset in them.
- To support women to become digitally enabled, social champions, and owners of businesses
- To bridge the digital divide between men and women in the technology space while contributing to economic growth
- To ultimately improve the socio-economy of the African continent by providing skills that will elevate women from poverty The Fellowship Program is an opportunity for women to upskill and build the capacity needed to access decent work opportunities.
About Women Techsters
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Women Techsters scholarship is going on.
Women Techsters Fellowship Program
- OrganisationWomen Techsters
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study
- Application Deadline
May 27, 2023
Aim and Benefits of Women Techsters Fellowship Program
The learning paths for this training are: 1. Software Development 2. Product Design (UI/UX) 3. Cybersecurity 4. Product Management 5. Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Engineering Fellows will be required to take part in the training to qualify for the internship.
Requirements for Women Techsters Fellowship Program Qualification
This year, we will admit girls and women between the ages of 16 to 40 years into the fellowship program. Only women in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, and Egypt should apply.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Women Techsters Fellowship Program
The Women Techsters Fellowship is a highly competitive program, admitting only the top 3% of applicants.
Application DeadlineMay 27, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Women Techsters on forms.office.com
For more details, visit Women Techsters website.