The Amref Graduate Internship Programme aims at providing talented graduates with an environment that will enable them acquire knowledge, skills and behaviourial attributes to prepare them for the modern workplace
Launch your career the right way as a graduate intern at the largest African-based international health development organization; currently implementing more than 140 programs, directly reaching more than 12 million people across 35 African countries. Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, Amref Health Africa has offices in eight countries in Africa, including Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, South Sudan, Zambia, and Senegal.
About Amref Health Africa
Amref Health Africa was officially founded in 1957 to deliver mobile health services and to provide mission hospitals with surgical support. A medical radio network was developed to coordinate the service, and provide communication.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Amref Health Africa scholarship is going on.
Graduate Internship Programme
- OrganisationAmref Health Africa
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study
- Application Deadline
February 20, 2023
Aim and Benefits of Graduate Internship Programme
- Promote a better understanding of health issues confronting countries in Africa.
- Provide you with practical experience which complements individual field of study.
- Prepare you to make a contribution to the development of the organization and communities.
- Ensure a holistic and successful career by providing a firm foundation.
- Provide deep insights into leveraging their unique talents and abilities as they navigate the workplace.
Requirements for Graduate Internship Programme Qualification
- Applicants are welcome from any African countries
- Applicants must be a young graduate
- Applicants must have a bachelors degree
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent
- Applicants with sound health
- Applicants must have a good communication skills
- Applicants must be of good behaviour
Application DeadlineFebruary 20, 2023
How to Apply
For more details, visit AMREF website