Coca-Cola Beverages Africa [CCBA] is the largest African Coca-Cola Bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. Coca-Cola Beverages Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of CCBA. We are currently looking for passionate and ambitious undergraduates for an internship opportunity in the following Functions/Departments:
- People and Culture
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Engineering specific to Electrical /Mechanical/Automotive/Civil Engineering
- Sales & Marketing
- Public Affairs & Communications
About Coca-Cola Beverages Africa
We are the eighth largest Coca-Cola bottling partner worldwide by revenue and the biggest on the continent, accounting for about 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes sold in Africa. We employ more than 17,000 people and our 42 bottling plants service over 600,000 customer outlets.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Coca-Cola Beverages Africa scholarship is going on.
Requirements for Internship Program Qualification
- A Ugandan Citizen or a Ugandan Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application
- In your second year of study
- Able to commit to either Internship model (full-time or part-time)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Equipped with a ‘can-do’ attitude and the desire to learn and the ability to work well
- Excellent teamwork and relationship-building skills
- Adaptable and flexible at work
- Resilient and energetic
- Inclusive and able to work with diverse backgrounds
Application DeadlineMay 12, 2023
How to Apply
For more details, visit Coca-Cola Beverages African website.