Are you looking to work for a company as unique as you are?
Are you creative, hungry to grow, and comfortable with an incredibly competitive environment, then look no further.
The MultiChoice DStv Media Sales (DMS) business is looking for dynamic young people to be part of the driving force behind our commercial sales – this includes marketing, sponsorships and partnerships with some of the biggest names in multiple industries.
Dive into the world of media and entertainment with MultiChoice Group, a global powerhouse headquartered in South Africa, Dubai, and the Netherlands. With a robust presence in pay television, video entertainment, dynamic advertising, and cutting-edge content security, we proudly serve a rapidly expanding base of 13.5 million households. Our iconic brands include DSTV, GOTv, SuperSport, M-net, DSTVnow, Showmax, and the Europe-based content security titan, Irdeto.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Diverse Storytelling: From global entertainment to sports and rich African content, we’re the storytellers you’ve been waiting for.
- Pay Television: direct-to-home satellite and digital terrestrial television services;
- Innovative Services: We offer direct-to-home satellite TV, digital terrestrial TV, and top-tier subscription video on demand services.
- Dynamic Advertising: We’re not just about TV. We’re reshaping the advertising landscape across 130+ channel brands, VOD, social media, and more.
- Local at Heart: Our strength? A deep understanding of local languages and cultures, combined with an entrepreneurial zest.
- Ahead of the Curve: We’ve always been trendsetters, leveraging the latest trends to our advantage and driving revenue through subscriptions and advertising.
- Expand Pay TV, SVOD subscriber base and Advertising sales
- Invest in tomorrow’s technology, today.
- Stay local, stay relevant.
- Deliver unparalleled service.
- Foster a workspace that attracts the brightest minds.
Your Role In Our Vision
Embark on an exhilarating 18-month Graduate Development Program, meticulously crafted to mold the future leaders of the media & entertainment realm. This isn’t just a job; it’s a journey of mentorship, hands-on training, and real-world experience across domains like Digital Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Experience, Legal, Marketing, IT, and more.
- Engage in enriching structured learning.
- Spearhead role-specific projects under expert guidance.
- Craft compelling documents, reports, and presentations.
- Dive deep into research and present your insights.
- Collaborate for continuous feedback and growth.
- Seamlessly coordinate meetings, events, and logistics.
About MultiChoice Group
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new MultiChoice Group scholarship is going on.
DSTV Graduate Programme
Aim and Benefits of DSTV Graduate Programme
Our DMS Graduate Programme will offer young talent an immersive experience, with rotations throughout our business – a journey designed to arm you with all the skills a successful professional needs to achieve greatness.
Requirements for DSTV Graduate Programme Qualification
Apply, if you are a South African citizen, recently graduated or are about to graduate with an interest to work within the sales arm of the business: providing dynamic media solutions, content integration, and online sales across a variety of 130+ channel brands on linear TV, VOD, social media, and digital platforms.
- Educational Background: A Degree in B.Comm in IT Engineering or Technology. Honours will be a plus!
- Experience: Fresh minds! Less than 2 years of work experience post-studies.
- Nationality: South African citizen or eligible to work in South Africa.
- Academic Excellence: A minimum aggregate of 65% in your most recent academic results.
Skills You’ll Need
- Stellar Communication
- Relationship Building
- Time Management Mastery
- Digital Prowess
- Complex Problem Solving
- Unwavering Customer Focus
Your Attitude Matters
- Team Spirit
- Delegation Skills
- Interpersonal Support
- Analytical Mindset
Application DeadlineSeptember 22, 2023
How to Apply
Please send us your CV, mid-year results, a copy of your ID and a short cover letter describing what makes YOU special. (Max 150 words)
For more details, visit DSTV website.