As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity. Lars Magnus Ericsson founded Ericsson 140 years ago on the ...... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Ericsson scholarship is going on.
Nigeria Engineering Graduates
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study
- Application Deadline
Aim and Benefits of Nigeria Engineering Graduates
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on-the-job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs are provided by senior specialists in the industry.
Requirements for Nigeria Engineering Graduates Qualification
We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2020 and 2021 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of work experience
- Candidates should have completed their NYSC program
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
For more details, visit Ericsson website.