Are you a business owner who needs seed funding to scale up your business? Register now and stand a chance to be awarded a N1m grant to scale your business. This is good news, as FCMB continues to "Fund SMEs For Success" and provides your business with the leverage it needs.
The Global Entrepreneurship Week Program is organized by First City Monument Bank Limited, hereinafter referred to as "the Organizer". The program aims to provide participating SMEs hereinafter referred to as "Participant/Applicant" with educational resources and grant to enhance their
About First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
FCMB is a large financial services provider in Nigeria, offering retail banking, corporate banking and investment banking services to large corporations, small and medium enterprises, as well as individuals. As of December 2011, the bank's total assets were valued at US$$3.65 billion (NGN:593.3 billion), with shareholders' equity of approximately US$772.2 million (NGN:117.4 billion)
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new First City Monument Bank (FCMB) scholarship is going on.
SkillPaddy Global Entrepreneurship Fund
Aim and Benefits of SkillPaddy Global Entrepreneurship Fund
- 1-month FREE business training valued at N250,000.
- FREE business spotlight.
- Get a chance to be one of the 5 entrepreneurs to get N1 Million in business grants each.
Requirements for SkillPaddy Global Entrepreneurship Fund Qualification
- Applicants should operate an existing and operational business.
- The business must have been operational for at least 12 months.
- They must possess a comprehensive business plan.
- Applicants must have an active FCMB account with a minimum balance of N5,000.
- In the case of WSMEs, the primary applicant must hold any one of the following:
- A minimum stake of 51% ownership
- The business should have at least 20% ownership from a minimum of three female members within the management team
- Or the business can be solely owned
- Applicants must use the competition winnings for business-related purposes, as outlined in their application. T&Cs apply.
- Applications must be submitted by the specified deadline, and late submissions will not be considered.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to First City Monument Bank (FCMB) on www.fcmb.com
Click here to register your business for this transformational opportunity.
For more details, visit FCMB website