The KIC Agritech Challenge Pro is an accelerator program aiming to support young entrepreneurs to launch and grow commercially viable, scalable solutions to key problems in the agricultural sector. The program aims to drive technology and innovation as a catalyst to enhancing productivity, improving yields, and creating more jobs within Ghana’s agricultural sector.
About Kosmos Innovation Center (KIC)
At KIC, we are committed to increasing awareness of agricultural opportunities and the associated entrepreneurial benefits for the youth. To achieve this, we have rolled out a series of programs and projects to reach and support them at each level of their growth. The KIC projects are structured to provide support to youth ranging from high school students to Medium-scale business owners
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Kosmos Innovation Center (KIC) scholarship is going on.
KIC AgriTech Challenge Pro
Aim and Benefits of KIC AgriTech Challenge Pro
- The winners are announced at the end of the AgriTech Challenge Pro, which follows the Classic. Winning startups would receive up to $50,000 in seed funding (grant).
- There would be several coaching and business review sessions organized by the universities who are KIC partners on the Pro.
Requirements for KIC AgriTech Challenge Pro Qualification
- Must be building or working on an innovative or commercial business solution
- Must have a Minimum Viable Product (demonstrated, visual, etc).
- Should not have more than four (4) founders – the team must have co-founders who have decision making power with the team or business, with clear roles and responsibilities.
- Should not be registered or operational for more than 3 years.
Application DeadlineNovember 24, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Kosmos Innovation Center (KIC) on airtable.com
The 2023 Pro trainings would mostly be virtual, organized on Zoom. The physical training sessions would be hosted by the KIC Hub in Accra.
For more details,visit KIC website