TiE Women is dedicated to Embrace, Engage and Empower women entrepreneurs across the globe. The program is focused on women entrepreneurs, irrespective of the size of their enterprises, origins, standing or background. The program consists of a series of local and global events and culminates with one women-led business from Oregon competing in a global pitch competition for cash prizes!
About The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE)
The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE), was founded in 1992 in Silicon Valley by a group of successful entrepreneurs, corporate executives, and senior professionals with roots in the Indus region.
TiE Global is a nonprofit venture devoted to entrepreneurs in all industries, at all stages, from incubation, throughout the entrepreneurial lifecycle. With a global reach and a local focus, the heart of TiE efforts lies in its five foundational programs, – Mentoring, Networking, Education, Funding, and Incubation.
Several members have formed startups while at TiE, and have since become Charter Me... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) scholarship is going on.
TiE Global Pitch Competition
Aim and Benefits of TiE Global Pitch Competition
- The ultimate objective is to help startups in their fundraising efforts hence preference will be given to startups raising funds.
Requirements for TiE Global Pitch Competition Qualification
- You are a female founded or co-founded startup
- A female founder or co-founder that owns at least 33% of the equity in the company
- Your company has been in business for less than seven years (date of company registration no earlier than Jan. 1, 2016) at the time of application.
Interview date, Process and Venue for TiE Global Pitch Competition
- Local / Global Events: Ongoing (apply to receive exclusive invitations to attend)
- Applications Open: April 24, 2023
- Deadline to Apply: June 15, 2023
- Kick Off Happy Hour: June 27, 2023
- Local Workshops: July 12, 19, 26 and August 2
- State Pitch Competition: August 8, 2023
- Global Pitch Competition: November TBD
Application DeadlineJune 15, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) on docs.google.com
For more details,visit TiE website