The ygap South Africa Accelerator Program helps ventures to refine and validate their business model, move towards financial sustainability, and grow the impact that they are having in their community.
Completing the ygap South Africa Accelerator Program will expand your ability to increase revenue, create employment opportunities, secure further investment, and make a real difference in the communities you operate within.
ygap is an international organisation that supports early-stage social impact ventures with locally-led solutions to local problems. We believe in the power of entrepreneurship as an effective way to make sustainable and equitable change in the world. Our work is fully informed by the communities we serve and their own entrepreneurial drive. We find, accelerate and support the growth of impact ventures led by local entrepreneurs who deeply understand the unique challenges of their communities and are best placed to develop solutions, and we create enabling environments for ventures to succe...... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new ygap scholarship is going on.
ygap Agriprenenur Accelerator Program
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study
- Application Deadline
June 30, 2023
Aim and Benefits of ygap Agriprenenur Accelerator Program
The program offers a six-day accelerator followed by twelve months of tailored support including business skills development, technical support, strategy insights and mentor support, connections to international partner networks, peer learning and access to a global community of entrepreneurs.
Requirements for ygap Agriprenenur Accelerator Program Qualification
Who we're looking for:
- Ventures that are operating in the area of Agriculture. We particularly encourage Black and women-led businesses working in the areas of climate and sustainability, livelihoods or food security.
- Ventures that are post-revenue and able to provide evidence of commercial transactions.
- Ventures that clearly recognise and desire the benefits and value of participating in the ygap program. ygap invests deeply in the ventures we support, and expect the same level of dedication and investment in participating in the ygap program.
- Ventures that have a social or environmental focus. Through the operation of the business, ventures must be working toward making their community, their city, or their country a better place.
- Ventures that are “local” to the issue they’re solving, intimately connected to their community, passionate and committed, and it for the long-haul.
- Ventures that have already launched and are currently operational. In most cases, participating ventures must be formally registered and proof of this status will be required (unless this is not applicable to where your business runs).
Application DeadlineJune 30, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to ygap on form.jotform.com
For more details, visit ygap website.