In Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with over 450 partners and over 10,000 people in 32 countries. This means that we’re able to provide our clients with seamless and consistent Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions, wherever they do business on the continent.
Our strategy, The New Equation, is about how PwC brings together unique combinations of people, powered by technology, galvanising ourselves as a community of solvers to address those dual challenges. The foundation of the strategy is our multidisciplinary model, which allows us to help clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes by bringing together deep expertise across a broad range of capabilities.
About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) scholarship is going on.
Tax Graduate Programs
Aim and Benefits of Tax Graduate Programs
Your career will be built in a team-oriented, open, trusting and inclusive environment. Team leaders and coaches act as mentors, helping you to make the most of your experiences so that you can grow, explore new opportunities and achieve your potential!
- Work on a range of tax assignments, reporting to managers and/or partners and advising clients on a variety of tax-related issues
- Produce high-level tax opinions that add value to clients’ businesses
- Perform tax-related pre-issuance work
- Perform tax reviews as part of statutory audits
- Undertake tax-related research
- Assess commercial facts and apply the appropriate tax law
- Interpret tax legislation
- Liaise with the South African Revenue Service (SARS) and handle queries raised by SARS
- Comply with risk management procedures
- Perform general project administration and work closely with the audit team to ensure client deadlines are met
Requirements for Tax Graduate Programs Qualification
- We’re looking for candidates who are in the postgraduate year of their tax qualification or who already have a postgraduate qualification in tax.
- A solid academic track record (60% aggregate) and the willingness to learn.
- A good understanding and knowledge of tax laws (specifically VAT and Tax Administration Acts; Income Tax and Customs Act would be an advantage).
- Proficient research skills.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Tax Graduate Programs
We look for and develop these qualities in all our people:
Whole leadership: I lead myself and others to make a difference and create a positive impact in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
Application DeadlineAugust 8, 2023
How to Apply
For more details, visit PwC website.