This bursary is awarded to University of Toronto students on the basis of financial need and who have at least one parent born in Italy.
About University of Toronto
Founded in 1827, the University of Toronto has evolved into Canada’s leading institution of learning, discovery and knowledge creation. We are proud to be one of the world’s top research-intensive universities, driven to invent and innovate.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Toronto scholarship is going on.
Jess Hann Bursary Fund Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Jess Hann Bursary Fund Scholarship
The scholarship worths approximately $600
Requirements for Jess Hann Bursary Fund Scholarship Qualification
- Be a student in any program at the University of Toronto
- Have at least one parent born in Italy and
- Demonstrate financial need.
Application DeadlineFebruary 1, 2024
How to Apply
- New for Fall 2023 / Winter 2024: All in-course awards will be awarded in the Winter term. The application will close on Thursday February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m. Only one application is required. You may apply for multiple awards on one U of T Student Award Application Form. Please be sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award. Applications will open on Tuesday September 5, 2023.
Notification of decision:
- Award recipients will receive an award letter by email from the University Registrar’s Office, usually one month after the application deadline.
- The award letter will include information on the award payment and should be kept for future reference.
For more details, visit University of Toronto website.